We advance education by providing quality assurance services for everyone in the English Language Teaching community.
The NEAS Quality Assurance Framework establishes and upholds high standards, supports centres in demonstrating quality in their programs and services, and provides guidance in continuous improvement processes.
The NEAS tick promotes the recognition of quality in education and training. Students, parents, education agents, teachers and professional staff recognise the high value of being NEAS quality assured. NEAS quality assurance is highly regarded by regulatory and government bodies.
NEAS provides a number of services that support the English Language Teaching (ELT) Community. This includes quality assurance and endorsement for ELT Centres, professional development for teachers, managers and professional staff and approval of ELT teacher qualifications.
NEAS also quality assures English Language Teaching Qualifications across all sectors and showcases best practice in the ELT Community through recognition of premium products and longstanding commitment to quality assurance.
As a Not for Profit Registered Charity, NEAS Australia is regulated by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). For more information, please see the ACNC website.
NEAS Australia is a founding member of QALEN (the Quality Assurance in Language Education Network), a global consortium of Quality Assurance Agencies. For more information, please see the QALEN website.
- Support the achievement of quality outcomes for English Language Teaching globally
- Advance Global Quality Assurance in English Language Teaching
- Empower knowledge partnerships within the English Language Teaching Community.
NEAS Principles & Goals
- Principle: Quality is at the heart of everything we do.
- Goal: Build industry capacity through strategic interventions that foster growth, sustainability, innovation and best practice in English Language Teaching
- Goal: Deliver a total customer satisfaction promise through a member oriented service culture
- Goal: Enhance service quality to ensure competitive advantage and complementary positioning with other Quality Assurance organisations
Scope and Recognition
- Principle: We are the global leaders and innovators in quality assurance.
- Goal: Grow and maintain membership globally
- Goal: Grow and maintain the NEAS brand portfolio to encompass a depth and breadth of products and services, thereby increasing recognition, reputation and global awareness of NEAS
- Goal: Take a global leadership role in the driving of quality in teaching and learning
- Principle: Strategic engagement underpins our services. We position for purpose.
- Goal: Engage in complementary relationships with Commonwealth and other government regulators for the benefit of learners and providers
- Goal: Achieve productive working relationships with complementary peak bodies
- Goal: Lead global network of quality assurance organisations
People and Culture
- Principle: We strive for excellence, we listen, we learn. We are here to make a difference.
- Goal: Ensure all assets and resources within NEAS are aligned and support NEAS mission
- Goal: Empower stakeholders through professional development, continuous engagement, reflective practice and open communication
- Goal: Communicate and demonstrate international leadership in a culture of quality
NEAS Australia would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Cammeraygal, Gadigal and Bidjigal people of the Eora Nation, on whose land we meet, work, study and teach.
We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from all nations of this land.