Giving back to our community.
NEAS supports professionalisation of the English Language Teaching Community by creating awards, scholarships, mentorships and research projects.
We advance education and cultural development in the community by providing quality assurance services for everyone in the English Language Teaching community in Australia. Our mission also extends to supporting English Language Teaching organisations and individuals in other countries engaged in partnerships with our Australian members.
Please sign up to NEAS News for the latest news and research. You’ll also get access to the most recent example of our research, please see the report Mapping the English Language Teaching Landscape 2019.
NEAS is a not-for-profit charity registered with the Australian Charity and Not-for-profit Commission (ACNC).
Please note, donations to NEAS are currently not tax deductible.
Make a Donation
All donors will be acknowledged for their support to the English Language Teaching Community at the Annual NEAS Management conference in Sydney Australia in May each year and listed on our website. Major donors ($500 or more) will receive an award at the annual conference.
You can also support our mission by donating monthly. Monthly donors will be acknowledged for their support to the English Language Teaching Community at the Annual NEAS Management conference in Sydney in May each year and listed on our website.
Amongst other things, NEAS:
- Advances education, and cultural development in the community by offering awards to individuals and organisations for recognition of their commitment to quality in English Language Teaching;
- Establishes and conducts an autonomous industry-based self-regulatory Quality Endorsement system for English Language Teaching Centres, ensuring that organisations have influence in how they are self-governed with regards to quality assurance in every matter;
- Provides advice to appropriate governmental and regulatory authorities on all matters related to Quality Assurance in English Language Teaching;
- Supports the achievement of quality outcomes for English Language Teaching globally through professional development, benchmarking and research activities;
- Advances global Quality Assurance in English Language Teaching by benchmarking and research activities with other international quality assurance agencies;
- Empowers knowledge partnerships with ELT communities by supporting English language teachers and Academic Managers in their career development.