Call for Speakers
The 2020 NEAS Management Conference will be held on the 6th to the 8th of May 2020 and is focused on Transformative Journeys in Education. The conference theme seeks to explore how as leaders, teachers, practitioners and students in international education we undergo transformation through our intercultural experiences.
The two key questions we are asking speakers and participants to explore are:
- As a leader, teacher, practitioner, professional or student in education, what transformative journeys have you seen or experienced?
- How can we harness the power of journeys in creating and maintaining a sustainable future in education?
There are three ways in which you can present, share and contribute at the 2020 Management Conference:
- 45 minute presentation: A concurrent session during the Conference involving a presentation followed by question time.
- 90 minute workshop: A pre-conference workshop on Wednesday 6 May. Pre-conference workshops provide an extended platform and the opportunity to delve a little deeper.
- 10 minute vox pop: Showcase your transformative journey in a story, song, poem or poster presentation at the NEAS media booth. Provide a brief abstract on the journey you wish to share, and if your vox pop is chosen, you will have the chance to win a free ticket to the NEAS 2021 Management Conference.
The conference will showcase transformative journeys that our members have seen or experienced in their careers. The conference will explore how we can harness the power of journeys in creating and maintaining a sustainable future in education.
If you would like to present at the 2020 NEAS Management Conference, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your bio and abstract here by the 8th of November, 2019.