Latest Conference News
- COVID 19 Announcement – 2020 NEAS Management ConferenceEach year, we look forward to hosting our members, partners and stakeholders at the NEAS … Read more
- Update on the 2020 NEAS Management ConferenceDue to the rapidly unfolding COVID-19 outbreak, NEAS is investigating the risks involved in staging … Read more
- Transformational Journeys through Communities of PracticeNEAS is providing opportunities for Academic Managers, Coordinators and other ELT Professionals to connect with … Read more
- PD and lifelong learningHow much PD do you organise for your staff? Teachers are lifelong learners. All staff … Read more
- Introducing our Academic Plenary for the 2020 NEAS Management ConferenceProfessor Peter O’Connor is an internationally recognised expert in researching and making applied theatre and … Read more
Date: Wednesday 06 – Friday 08, May, 2020
Location: Doltone House Darling Island Wharf
48 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont 2009
Venue: Doltone House
Tickets: From $880
The 2020 NEAS Management Conference is focused on Transformative Journeys in Education.
The conference theme seeks to explore how as leaders, teachers, practitioners and students in international education we undergo transformation through our intercultural experiences.
The conference will showcase transformative journeys that our members have seen or experienced in their careers. The conference will explore how we can harness the power of journeys in creating and maintaining a sustainable future in education.
Be empowered by experts of ELT, sharing key theory, research and practice in our industry. We are inviting both local and international guests to connect and network, to share stories of growth, development and transformative change in their environment and their career.
Our aim for 2020 is to create more opportunities for professional development, inspiring the ELT community to grow through networking and sharing experiences. This can create further transformative change in the industry and allow these networks to flourish, creating a positive influence for students and industry stakeholders.