Digital resources from Bookery
Bookery Education is a trusted supplier of EAL resources working with educators all over Australia and New Zealand. They work closely with publishers and suppliers to stay up to date with changing trends and technological advancements in education,
The Bookery team have compiled information on all the digital resources you might be considering as you adapt your teaching arrangements during this challenging time.
Digital solutions vary dramatically from publisher to publisher and are changing daily as publishers mobilise to bring more of their content online.
Contact Bookery for up-to-date guidance and customised support;
- Which of your course books and supporting texts come in eBook format?
- Are they available now and how quickly can we get them?
INTERACTIVE WHITE BOARDS / PRESENTATION TOOLS
Many customers are combining the physical course book with IWB’s over videoconference to seamlessly transition to remote teaching.
- Does my course book have an IWB?
- How best to procure them and how much do they cost?
Publishers provide us with an array of free and course-book integrated resources
- Which ones are suitable for my curriculum?
- Where do we access them?
DIGITAL TOOLS TO DRIVE REMOTE STUDENT ENGAGEMENT
- Outstanding digital resources such as those from Clarity English provide fully mobile English learning programs ideal for supporting students with their independent learning.
Bookery is here to assist, so please get in touch – we’ll help you out!
Phone: 03 8417 9500