Quality Products & Services Listing
Apply to have your product/service listed at no cost for 90 days with NEAS. Following this, you may wish to apply for Quality Endorsement of your Product & Service here.
Endorsed Products and Services are assessed against Quality Area K of the NEAS Quality Assurance Framework.
Endorsed Products and Services are featured on the NEAS Products & Services webpage, receive the Endorsed Product & Service badge and become part of the NEAS quality ELT community.
Further Endorsement Benefits
- Increase the quality and reputation of your product or service with an independent external quality review
- Showcase why your product or service deserves to be recognised for its quality
- Access professional development for your staff
- Access NEAS member rates for the NEAS Management Conference.
- Representation on the NEAS website, which receives up to 750 visits a day.
- Receive an exclusive advertisement opportunity to NEAS News subscribers.
- What is endorsement?
Endorsement is guided by the NEAS Quality Assurance Framework. Organisations that are listed must eventually achieve endorsement to maintain their listing.
- How much does endorsement cost?
$2,500 per annum + GST