Exciting opportunities for teachers, managers, student services and other ELT Professionals in NEAS Endorsed Centres.
Current Job Listings
Company: Full-time/Part-time ELT professional instructors Malaysia
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Johor Bahru, UPM Campus - Serdang
Position: English Language Instructor
Full-time/Part-time ELT professional instructors who are TESOL/TESL qualified with at least 5 years of teaching experience. Responsibilities cover planning, teaching and evaluating classes according to the ELS curriculum, and being part of an active and energetic team of highly effective educators who themselves are learners and role models.
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number – 60377336074
Company: ACE Cambodia
Exciting teaching opportunities exist for fully-qualified native level English-speaking teachers at the Australian Centre for Education within IDP Education Cambodia at four campuses in Phnom Penh and one in Siem Reap. Children’s Program, Young Learners Program, General English Program, Business English Program and English for Academic Program teachers with at least one year experience are preferred as are teachers with current IELTS examiner status and teachers with experience using Moodle.
Details of Position
ACE is the largest, longest established, most respected, and best equipped ELT institute in Cambodia and has 200 teachers and over 20,000 students.
Would you like to teach in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap, in Cambodia, a country located in the heart of South East Asia and ASEAN? There are exciting teaching opportunities for fully qualified native level English-speaking teachers at the Australian Centre for Education Cambodia at three campuses in Phnom Penh and one in Siem Reap province.
Phnom Penh is a bustling city that is developing fast, with excellent facilities for foreigners, and perhaps the best, and cheapest restaurants in South East Asia. Siem Reap was voted a top Tourist Destination of 2015, and is a delightful place to live and work, with the magnificent temples of Angkor just a short ride away. The spirit and essence of old French Indo-China is preserved in a country, which at the same time, has one of the fastest growing economies in ASEAN.
Cambodia is a great place to live and work, why don’t you give it a try?
We are looking for YL, GEP, BEP and EAP teachers, those with at least one years experience are preferred as are teachers with current IELTS examiner status and teachers with experience using Moodle. A minimum commitment of 12 months is required.
ACE is accredited by NEAS, an Australian ESL industry standards body, and the minimum requirement for all applicants is an undergraduate degree plus a CELTA, or accredited equivalent.
All applicants will be required to provide original or acceptable certified copies of certificates. An equivalent ESL qualification should contain at least 120 hours of classroom instruction, usually intensive over a four-week period, a practical teaching component and should be accredited by a recognized body. ACE is unable to process applications which do not meet these requirements.
Salary and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Most liberalised employment and tax regime in region
- Group accident and hospital and surgical medical insurance cover
- Highly motivated Cambodian and International students
- Extensive teachers’ resource centres, at international standards
- Teacher professional development sessions offered each term
- Comfortable and modern teaching environment
- 22.5 teaching hours a week
ACE is an initiative of IDP and is committed to protecting the rights of children and may request evidence of current police clearance.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com
- Your updated CVs & Cover letter
- Certificates along with the transcript
- Degrees together with transcript
- A valid passport pages
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about ACE, please check our website https://acecambodia.org/
Location: Multiple Locations
Position: ELICOS (English Language) Teachers
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
KIE is founded on the following principles:
- Our approach is market-focused. We respond to the needs and preferences of our customers and to changes in the business environment.
- We search for and find innovative solutions and we exploit opportunities creatively.
- We capitalise on our distinctive capabilities and those of the Group. To this end we share expertise, and develop the talents of our people.
- We build quality systematically into our services and processes. We aim to learn from experience and improve continuously.
- We value and nurture enduring relationships with customers, suppliers, and other partners.
The Teachers will be primarily responsible for:
- To efficiently plan and deliver high quality English language instruction.
- To carry out administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner, including but not restricted to recording attendance, providing written feedback on student performance, and providing information for students’ achievement certificates.
- To address individual student needs and concerns both in and outside the classroom.
- To participate regularly in professional development activities run by or for the college.
- To assist the Senior Academic Staff as directed.
- To help create a team environment within the Academic Department and contribute to the effective delivery of quality English language courses offered to international students.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Possess appropriate tertiary qualifications and CELTA qualification
- Understanding of the phonemic alphabet (IPA)
- Show outstanding written and oral communication skills
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment. If you think this role suits your previous experience, then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.