Latest Conference News
- Imagine Education Australia – QRV 2020Congratulations to Imagine Education Australia for successfully completing their 2020 NEAS Quality Review. Imagine Education […]
- USQ CollegeNEAS congratulates USQ College for successfully completing their virtual Quality Review for 2020. ELICOS courses […]
- Melbourne City Institute of Education (MCIE) / Explore EnglishCongratulations to Melbourne City Institute of Education (MCIE) / Explore English on achieving NEAS Quality […]
- Explore EnglishCongratulations to Explore English on successfully completing their 2020 Quality Review. Explore English is an […]
- Sunshine Coast International CollegeCongratulations to Sunshine Coast International College on a positive NEAS Quality Review outcome for 2020. […]
Event Information – Save the Date!
Date: 6-7 May, 2021
Location: Doltone House, Sydney and Online
Tickets: From $880Sign up to be notified when tickets are on sale
The 2021 NEAS Management Conference is focused on Transformative Journeys in Education.
The conference theme seeks to explore how as leaders, teachers, practitioners and students in international education we undergo transformation through our intercultural experiences.
The conference will showcase transformative journeys that our members have seen or experienced in their careers. The conference will explore how we can harness the power of journeys in creating and maintaining a sustainable future in education.
Be empowered by experts of ELT, sharing key theory, research and practice in our industry. We are inviting both local and international guests to connect and network, to share stories of growth, development and transformative change in their environment and their career.
Our aim for 2021 is to create more opportunities for professional development, inspiring the ELT community to grow through networking and sharing experiences. This can create further transformative change in the industry and allow these networks to flourish, creating a positive influence for students and industry stakeholders.