NEW IN 2021! HYBRID CONFERENCE OFFERING
6-7 MAY 2021
‘A Blended Learning Conference Experience’
Doltone House Sydney Australia
A Long Way Home
Saroo Brierley was born in a small Indian town. In 1986, aged only 5, he lost all contact with his family when he was separated from his brother at a train station. He never saw his brother again.
Professor Peter O’Conor
Associate Professor Kelly Freebody
Dr Patrick Pheasant
Professor Anne Burns
- 2021 NEAS Management ConferenceExperience the 2021 NEAS Management Conference through a new and exciting format that blends online …
- NEAS Management Conference 2021 – Do it YOUR way!We are excited to embrace the opportunities offered by modern technology. Next year’s conference might …
- The 2021 NEAS Management Conference Date Announced!The 2021 NEAS Conference will be on the 6th and 7th May 2021. NEAS wants …
- Transformational Journeys through Communities of PracticeNEAS is providing opportunities for Academic Managers, Coordinators and other ELT Professionals to connect with …
- PD and lifelong learningHow much PD do you organise for your staff? Teachers are lifelong learners. All staff …
day online & LIVE event
Date: 6-7 May, 2021
Location: Doltone House, Sydney and Online
Tickets: From $700
The 2021 NEAS Management Conference is focused on Transformative Journeys in Education.
The conference theme seeks to explore how as leaders, teachers, practitioners and students in international education we undergo transformation through our intercultural experiences.
The conference will showcase transformative journeys that our members have seen or experienced in their careers. The conference will explore how we can harness the power of journeys in creating and maintaining a sustainable future in education.
Be empowered by experts of ELT, sharing key theory, research and practice in our industry. We are inviting both local and international guests to connect and network, to share stories of growth, development and transformative change in their environment and their career.
Our aim for 2021 is to create more opportunities for professional development, inspiring the ELT community to grow through networking and sharing experiences. This can create further transformative change in the industry and allow these networks to flourish, creating a positive influence for students and industry stakeholders.