Become an Associate Member
If you are an individual who wants to be apart of the ELT industry and keep up to date with the news, NEAS provides an affordable Associate Membership that provides professional development and ways to empower your knowledge as a teacher or manager.
NEAS can provide you with guidance and knowledge, raising the quality of your professional development.
What you receive
As an Associate Member of NEAS you will gain access to professional development from Australia’s leading Quality Assurance organisation in ELT. This includes:
- Quality Learning Series Courses
- Online Learning Courses
- Assessment of Qualifications.
- Discounted Management Conference Ticket
- Access the NEAS News
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Applicants may be required to provide public identification to show proof of identity.
- Associate Members and Life Members are entitled to attend and speak at general meetings, but are not entitled to vote at general meetings.
- If you work for a NEAS endorsed centre, you already have the right to the benefits of Associate Membership through your employer (including an assessment of your qualifications). You may need to ask your organisation’s Director of Studies to send through your details.
- Associate Membership does not give permission to market the NEAS Brand (including logo) on your organisation website or collateral.
- Becoming a member provides access to the NEAS Management Conference member tickets only. Registration fees apply.
- Payment of $250 + GST is reviewed and renewed for Associate Members at the end of the financial year.
Our payments are run through PCI DSS Service Provider Level I compliant forms and systems, using the Stripe payment gateway.