Become a Fully Endorsed Quality Centre
Fully Endorsed Quality Centres benefit from NEAS’ proven expertise in quality assurance, professional development and support.
- Ongoing Quality Review activities including Quality Review Visits, Scaffolded Self-Assessment and Document Review and Evaluations
- 360-degree feedback from staff and student surveys and focus groups
- Best practice advice
- Professional Development and career advice for staff
- Marketing representation; Use of the NEAS tick
- Regulatory audit support and preparation
- Access to NEAS News
- Access to the annual NEAS Management Conference
- Access NEAS Assist services including curriculum writing, staff mentoring, new course development and CRICOS audit support at very reasonable prices
- Access to NEAS benchmarking data
- Apply for Premium Product Endorsement
- Attend, speak and vote at NEAS general meetings
Our payments are run through PCI DSS Service Provider Level I compliant forms and systems, using the Stripe payment gateway.