As a participant in the recent NEAS Australia Vietnam Workshop Series, we want to thank you for your attendance and commitment to professional development!
NEAS was delighted to curate this unique series, showcasing best practice in quality assurance and online delivery in English language teaching. We were thrilled to feature keynote speakers from the Australian Embassy, Vietnamese National Foreign Languages Program and Ministry of Education in Vietnam.
Separate to the live events, we hope that you also enjoyed the 13 pre-workshop video presentations listed below:
- Putting Students in the Driver’s Seat – Macquarie University International College & English Language Centre
- Professional Development During Change: A Case Study – South Australian College of English (SACE)
- The Importance of Oral Skills Development for Online ELICOS Students – Albright Institute of Business and Language
- It’s Always, All About the Student! – Ivanhoe Grammar School
- The Future of Pathway Programs and Teaching: Introducing an Entrenchment Model – ELSIS English Language Schools
- Simulcasting: Your Studies, Your Way! – ILSC Language Schools
- Partnership Creation Through John Paul International College Academy – John Paul International College (JPIC)
- Principles of Online English Language Teacher Training – The University of Sydney, Centre for English Teaching
- Developing and Delivering a Professional Development Framework – Australian Catholic University (ACU) English Language Centre
- English Language Teaching and Learning in a Digital Age – Macquarie University, Department of Linguistics
- Rethinking Pedagogy for Online Teaching and Learning – Mitchelton State High School
- Engaging Asian Students Online Towards a More Communicative Approach – SMEAG English
- Incorporating External Testing into an EAP Program for Direct Entry – The University of Newcastle, Pathways and Academic Learning Support Centre
If you missed out on any of the above, all content from the series is now available for viewing via NEAS Online.
Thank you once again for your participation! NEAS remains dedicated to bringing Quality Assurance in ELT to the forefront, and hopes to facilitate more cross country events to the ELT community in future.