- Schools – Tung Linh Ha (Vietnam, Beverly Hills Girls High School)
- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) – Shuang Zhang (China, University of Newcastle)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) – Elise Hyoin Lee (South Korea, TAFE NSW Ultimo)
- Higher Education – Jami Emerson (United States, Australian Catholic University)
These individuals have made outstanding and selfless contributions to the local community and have shown leadership and courage, overcoming a range of challenges in 2020.
NEAS also congratulates the two winners of the NSW International Student Community Engagement Awards;
- Business and Community – The University of Wollongong and community partners’ ‘Food+ with Care Project’
- Education Providers – The Macquarie Student Success Support Package initiative