Quality Assurance is all the planned actions made by an organisation to provide confidence that its products and/or services meet quality goals. NEAS provides quality assurance services and support through its unique Quality Endorsement model to over 200 centres. NEAS’ Quality Endorsement is grounded in the NEAS Quality Assurance Framework, the standards that providers are guided by in setting their quality goals.
Feel confident that your organisation meets quality goals by applying for NEAS Quality Endorsement.
More than 200 ELT centres across Australia, South East Asia and the Middle East are endorsed by NEAS.
The purpose of the NEAS Quality Assurance Framework is to:
- Establish and uphold high standards within the ELT industry
- Support ELT Centres in demonstrating quality in their programs and services
- Provide guidance to ELT Centres in their continuous improvement processes
- Promote recognition of quality ELT Centres
The NEAS QA Framework comprises of nine Quality Areas.
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- The Student Experience
- Resources and Facilities
- Administration, Management and Staffing
- Promotion and Student Recruitment
- Welfare of Students Aged Under 18 Years
- Strategy, Risk and Governance
- Online Delivery
- ELT Qualifications