Find a Quality Centre
NEAS Quality Centres are Quality Endorsed by NEAS against the NEAS Quality Assurance Framework. These centres partake in annual quality review and continuous improvement activities with the support of NEAS.
Quality Endorsement is granted and maintained through NEAS’ 360 degree stakeholder-driven feedback model, which is informed by input from students, teachers and professional staff.
NEAS Quality Centres are recognised in the English Language Teaching community for their commitment to quality outcomes for stakeholders in each of the NEAS Quality Areas.
Quality Centres – TAS
• English Language Program – General
• English Language Program – Advanced
University of Tasmania English Language Centre – Launceston
• UTASAccess – English
• UTASAccess – Direct Entry
University of Tasmania English Language Centre – Hobart
• UTAS Access English to General English
• UTAS Access Direct Entry to Direct Entry EAP1 & Direct Entry EAP2